Orthodontic Associateship – Portland Metro
Our Orthodontic Practice is growing and are welcoming the right Orthodontist to join our wonderful Team! We are located in the suburbs just 20 minutes south of the desirable Portland Metro area. Growth in our practice has created room to welcome a second doctor in order to expand availability and services to our patients.
If you are an Orthodontist looking to join a Team that has a passion for our profession, understands we are here to serve our patients first and that we can only succeed in our goals as a Team – this is your opportunity! This opportunity will start by providing two clinical days per week, including two clinical Fridays a month. As the practice continues growing you will have the opportunity to add a third and then a fourth clinical day. The compensation and benefits will be tailored to the applicant and based on experience and interest. You can look forward to a long-term commitment and the opportunity to be recognized with additional compensation based on incentives.
Our company is privately owned by a practicing Orthodontist. Our Team is highly skilled and driven to provide a welcoming patient centered experience and excellent clinical care. Orthodontic treatment options utilized in the office include: Invisalign, Twin Brackets, the Damon System, Herbst Appliances, CS System Correctors, Rapid Palatal Expanders and Orthognathic Surgery. We are continually implementing proven technologies including Dolphin Management and Imaging, digital imaging, intraoral scanning, 3D printing, virtual monitoring and online scheduling to improve the patient experience.
Come join us in the Pacific Northwest! It is full of outdoor activities in four seasons, culture, entertainment and nightlife! Easy access to the mountains, lakes, rivers, beaches – and everything in between. And with Portland International Airport – you can get anywhere else you may want to go for vacation!
Skills & Qualifications:
- DMD or DDS from a school accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and American Dental Association
- Postgraduate certificate in the Specialty of Orthodontics
- Valid License in good standing to Practice Dentistry AND Specialty in Orthodontics in the State of Oregon
- Other Certificates as required – CPR, DEA, etc
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Compassionate and caring for patients of all ages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work as a Team in a fast paced, concentrated environment
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
- Complies with all office, local, state, federal, American Dental Association and American Association of Orthodontics regulations, protocols and procedures
What we offer:
- Earn a guaranteed daily rate in addition to monthly bonus potential
- No lab fees
- Growth and development through mentoring and collaboration
- Dedicated support staff
- FT providers are eligible to participate in Medical/Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Company paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Paid time off
- Continuing Education reimbursements
- Reimbursements for associated licenses, certifications, and professional dues such as ADA and/or AAO memberships
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with a great Team, wonderful patients and a welcoming work environment in the Pacific Northwest! Please supply a CV with your submission. Our Team will contact qualified candidates.
Thanks for your interest and we are looking forward to learning more about you!
We value teamwork, mutual respect, and cooperation. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.