We are looking to add a full time dentist to our conveniently located private practice in Tualatin!
- 4 days a week Monday-Friday with No weekends!
- State of art practice with CBCT, a new iTero scanner, in office crown milling unit, wave one endo unit, Implant motors, and more
- PPO/FFS practice. No OHP accepted.
- 3.5 RDHs in office
- Mentorship available.
- Potential future partnership.
- DDS/DMD degree from US accredited dental school
- Good standing of Oregon dental license
- Active Federal DEA and applicable certifications
- 2 or more years professional clinical experience
- Excellent clinical scope to include restorative, periodontics, prosthodontics, and extractions
- Nitrous certification required
- Implant placement experience preferred, but not required
The ideal candidate would have excellent chair-side manner with exceptional clinical skills and a commitment to maintaining an upbeat office culture. Our philosophy is centered around delivering quality patient care and we are looking for a dentist who shares these values and is willing to learn.