Associateship/Partnership – Beaverton, OR
This is a rare opportunity for a general dentist to join an amazing team in Beaverton, Oregon. This is a two doctor, four hygienist, well-established, fully-equipped and family-oriented practice. The ideal candidate will:
- Be committed to quality dentistry, life-long pursuit of dental excellence and a passion for helping others.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuing education.
- Be a team player.
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Work well with others.
- Be receptive to new ideas.
- Have experience and skills/training in many of the specialty areas such as: Endo, Implants, Ortho and Surgery.
- 2 years of experience, military, or grad residency
Special consideration will be given to military dentists. The practice is situated between two of the largest employers in Oregon (Nike and Intel).
This practice experiences growth every year and looks forward to adding another valuable member to the team. The selected candidate will have future ownership possibilities as the senior doctor approaches retirement.